Saturday 3 November 2007

Experiments in Haiku

Listen! I think I…..
“……with a rucksack on my back.”
First Haiku this year.

Roads to revision
Are paved with television
And good intendo

Had to say goodbye
To my tiny mobile phone
With a microwave

We’re caught in a trap,
I can’t walk out; because a
Spider wants his lunch

How hard can it be?
To research my bronchial tree.
Lung dark history.

Younger than today
Never needed older now
Won’t you please help me?

Two chicken drumsticks
Rattle out a chicken roll
Paradiddle doo!

This sheep frightens me
Have I the guts to mount it,
Being a nervous tick?

I have a wetsuit
I wore it last Friday night
I have a lawsuit

Joku

Girl walks into bar
“Barman gimme a double”
So he gave her one

Dave Carr

1 comment:

  1. These are magic. If I stared at a piece of paper for a year I couldn't produce anything like these. Even my wife liked them -the ultimate accolade
    Trefor

    ReplyDelete